Saturday, May 5, 2018
Car Side Presentation
The 1912 Auburn was Auburn’s first closed car. It was termed the “Car of Tomorrow” and had features that would soon become standard, such as electric headlamps. The elaborate interior of the Auburn is original. It was introduced at the 1912 Boston Auto Show to show the upcoming 1913 models.
In good running order, the 1912 Auburn participated in the 2016 Auburn Cord Duesenberg Festival Parade of Classics for the Year of the Closed Auburn. It was donated to the museum bu Leo and Betty Oser of Auburn, Indiana.