Classic Events… Unforgettable Memories.
Host your event at the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum, a premier Greater Fort Wayne area venue with incredible architecture and timeless memories. From the vibrant Willennar Hall to the Museum’s newest addition the Education & Exhibit Plaza, the attractive gateway to Auburn, Indiana from the South. We have the perfect space for your conference, wedding, meeting and much more.
Choose from one of these categories to begin your planning. You may also fill out our inquiry form to get started:
Representing the idea behind Art-Deco, the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum was built in 1930. The Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum has been the host to some of the most upscale events that include quite an elaborate resume of special guests including Jay Leno, Dan Aykroyd, Ed Herrmann, and Chuck Surack, founder and CEO of Sweetwater! The Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum is by far the most beautiful and mesmerizing place in the state of Indiana to host an unforgettable and memorable occasion!
The beautifully well-kept showroom, the spacious banquet facility, and the newly constructed Education & Exhibit Plaza are a few of the designated areas for special events held at the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum. Many of the suggested event spaces have been upgraded to host some of the most upscale events in various arrangements. The Museum is made up of two buildings which include the original showroom and administrative offices on the large acres of beautiful land. Located right on South Wayne Street allows the Education & Exhibit Plaza to be the attractive gateway to Auburn, Indiana from the South.
The Auburn Automotive Heritage obtained ownership of the former Auburn Automobile Company building, currently known as the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum in July of 1974. While the community wanted wholeheartedly to preserve history, they bought this beautiful estate to share with the community.
Included with a Reservation:
- Room set-up, breakdown, and clean-up after your event
- All of the tables, chairs, lap-length white linen tablecloths and cloth skirting for buffet, gift, and head tables.
- All the necessary staff to ensure a memorable event for you and your guests, including (2) beverage servers, security, event coordinator and event supervisor.
- Use of our theater screen and projection system during the event to show a video, or photo/PowerPoint presentation in Willennar Hall.
- Museum Galleries open to you and your guests to visit throughout your reception or event.
- Staging to set-up a head table for the wedding party.
Meetings & Daytime Events (between 8:00am - 5:00pm daily)
Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions
Evening Events (after 5:00pm)Agreement Form Event Packet
For event inspiration and photos, be sure to follow us on social media!
Authorized Catering Information
The Italian Grille
Authorized Decorators Information